Summary of Role: Shift Leaders are responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service and must have the ability to interact with customers in a positive manner, be professional, honest and abide by all company policies and procedures, and assist the Store Leader and Assistant Store Leader in the day to day operations of the store.
- Full time
- Days vary Monday - Saturday
- 5:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Provide legendary customer service experiences for all of our guests and fellow employees both in person, via phone, and via email
- Ensure all team members are fulfilling daily requirements
- Receive guest feedback with humility and take appropriate action to correct situation if necessary
- Know and effectively execute all cash handling procedures
- Assist General Manager (GM) and Assistant Manager (AM) in ordering store inventory and product
- Assist GM & AM in completing all back office procedures as needed
- Any other duties necessary to achieve successful store operations
- Available to work early mornings, weekends & holidays
- Previous cash handling experience
- 1+ year of previous customer service experience
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to lift over 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop and stand for up to 8 hour shifts
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Self motivated, going from one task to the other without being given direction
- Minimum education: High School Diploma or GED
Busken Bakery, Inc. offers competitive compensation based on skill and experience along with health, dental, 401K and other benefits. All candidates who are offered a position will be required to successfully pass a drug screen and background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Looking for a place to smile?
Apply for a job with us and that radiant, smiley face could be yours. According to what our people tell us, a Busken bakery is one rewarding, happy place to work. This is a family owned business that’s been operating for over 80 years according to one friendly principle: Create a wonderful work place, and it will create wonderful things.
Sound like something you’d like to be part of? (You know it does!) Click on the Available Positions below, and let’s get this dough ball rolling.
Company Website: www.busken.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)