Summary of Role: Assist with the production, decoration, finishing and packaging of all Busken donut and Danish products in a high volume, fast paced production environment.
- Full time
- Days vary Monday - Sunday
- Shift: 5:00 pm - 1:00 am
- Overtime is mandatory on an as needed basis
- Prepare and/or apply icings, fillings, decorations, etc. to product
- Repetitive physical activities, such as standing, bending/stooping, lifting and twisting for 8 or more hours at a time
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Understand and follow HACCP
- Read store order lists and put product into individual store cabinets for delivery
- Inspect and improve the quality of products
- Follow all cleaning activities in a timely manner
- Ensure work and quality standards are met on a daily basis
- Comply with Busken Employee handbook
- Abide by the Busken Promise
- Carry out other duties as assigned by leadership
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in high volume, production environment preferable
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Ability to repeat the same physical activities, such as standing, bending/stooping, lifting and twisting for 8 or more hours at a time
- Available to work early mornings, late evenings, holidays and weekends
- Must allow the speed of the equipment to determine the work pace
- Use stomach and lower back muscles to support body for long periods of time
- Well organized, self-motivated and reliable
- Pleasant disposition, dependable and good attitude
- Knowledge of HACCP preferable but not required
- Experience in bakery industry is preferable but not required
Busken Bakery, Inc. offers competitive compensation based on skill and experience along with health, dental, 401K and other benefits. All candidates who are offered a position will be required to successfully pass a drug screen and background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Looking for a place to smile?
Apply for a job with us and that radiant, smiley face could be yours. According to what our people tell us, a Busken bakery is one rewarding, happy place to work. This is a family owned business that’s been operating for over 80 years according to one friendly principle: Create a wonderful work place, and it will create wonderful things.
Sound like something you’d like to be part of? (You know it does!) Click on the Available Positions below, and let’s get this dough ball rolling.
Company Website: www.busken.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)