Summary of Role: Dream Team members are responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service and must have the ability to interact with customers in a positive manner, be professional, honest and abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Part time/Full time
- Shifts vary - must be available to work early mornings, weekends & holidays
- Days vary Monday - Sunday
- Answer incoming phone calls efficiently and with proper etiquette
- Take detailed cake orders and communicate them effectively in writing
- Respond to incoming emails in a professional and timely manner
- Operate inn_house computer software used to process orders
- Handle customer complaints with quality customer service
- Work with team members to create positive environment and customer experience
- Available to work early mornings, weekends & holidays
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use and apply current technology
- Ability to interact and communicate within multiple departments
- Self motivated, going from one task to the other without being given direction
- Professionalism in attire
- Ability to bend, stoop and stand for up to 8 hour shifts
- Ability to lift over 25 pounds
- Minimum education: High School Diploma or GED
Busken Bakery, Inc. offers competitive compensation based on skill and experience along with health, dental, 401K and other benefits. All candidates who are offered a position will be required to successfully pass a drug screen and background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Looking for a place to smile?
Apply for a job with us and that radiant, smiley face could be yours. According to what our people tell us, a Busken bakery is one rewarding, happy place to work. This is a family owned business that’s been operating for over 80 years according to one friendly principle: Create a wonderful work place, and it will create wonderful things.
Sound like something you’d like to be part of? (You know it does!) Click on the Available Positions below, and let’s get this dough ball rolling.
Company Website: www.busken.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)