Summary of Role: Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
- Occasional Saturday
- 20 - 24 hours weekly
- Daily invoicing
- Maintain Daily Bank balances and reconciliations
- Post AR Deposit
- Manage accounts receivable and drive cash flow collection
- Payroll - Employee Status change & processing
- Review, code, and posting of payables
- Post journal entries
- Updating and Distribution on Metrics
- AR Statements/Collections
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ability to understand GL accounts
- Ability to cross train to cover Department in absence
- Comply with Busken Employee Handbook, Busken policies, and Busken Procedures
- Abide by the Busken Promise
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
• Ability and desire to work as a team player
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• 2 years of experience in a related accounting role
• Working knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Moderate computer skills in MS Office applications
• Prior experience in Accounting or Bookkeeping
• Payroll processing
• Peachtree/Sage accounting software
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office applications
Busken Bakery, Inc. offers competitive compensation based on skill and experience along with health, dental, 401K and other benefits. All candidates who are offered a position will be required to successfully pass a drug screen and background check.
Looking for a place to smile?
Apply for a job with us and that radiant, smiley face could be yours. According to what our people tell us, a Busken bakery is one rewarding, happy place to work. This is a family owned business that’s been operating for over 80 years according to one friendly principle: Create a wonderful work place, and it will create wonderful things.
Sound like something you’d like to be part of? (You know it does!) Click on the Available Positions below, and let’s get this dough ball rolling.
Company Website: www.busken.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)