Summary of Role: Clean and sanitize bakery equipment, tools and facility, using high volume dish/pan washers, quickly and efficiently in a wet and humid environment with constant temperature changes in order to meet Quality Control standards.
- Full time
- Days vary Monday - Sunday
- 9:30 pm - 6:00 am
- Overtime is mandatory on an as needed basis
- Operate high volume, large scale pan washer
- Wash pans and other containers by hand
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Processes and Procedure
- Ensure the sanitary handling of pots, pans, trays, etc.
- Maintain safety standards during machine operation
- Clean floors, walls, dollies, carts, service area floors, and related facilities and equipment
- Organize pots, pans, and other service ware
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in a high volume sanitation environment preferable
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Available to work early mornings, late evenings, holidays and weekends
- Must allow the speed of the equipment to determine the work pace
- Exposed to very hot or cold temperatures
- Use stomach and lower back muscles to support body for long periods of time
- Ability to repeat the same physical activities, such as standing, bending/stooping, lifting and twisting for 8 or more hours at a time
- Well organized, self-motivated and reliable
- Pleasant disposition, dependable and good attitude
- Knowledge of HACCP preferable but not required
Busken Bakery, Inc. offers competitive compensation based on skill and experience along with health, dental, 401K and other benefits. All candidates who are offered a position will be required to successfully pass a drug screen and background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Looking for a place to smile?
Apply for a job with us and that radiant, smiley face could be yours. According to what our people tell us, a Busken bakery is one rewarding, happy place to work. This is a family owned business that’s been operating for over 80 years according to one friendly principle: Create a wonderful work place, and it will create wonderful things.
Sound like something you’d like to be part of? (You know it does!) Click on the Available Positions below, and let’s get this dough ball rolling.
Company Website: www.busken.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)