To ensure legendary bakery experiences that leave every Experience guest telling the world. Leading and developing store’s employees, holding employees accountable for results, meeting company and store goals and objectives, overseeing and improving operations, and modeling/instilling a culture that represents the Busken Promise and vision.
- Full time
- Days vary Monday - Saturday
- 5:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Overtime is mandatory on an as needed basis
• Available to work during all hours the store is operational if necessary
• Available to work early mornings, weekends & holidays
• Proven ability to coach, train and develop and discipline a team
• 2 years of supervisory experience / leader experience
• 2 years of customer service experience
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Self-motivated, going from one task to the other without being given direction
• Strong sense of ownership and desire to build sales and train strong team members
• Time management skills
• Ability to lift over 25 pounds
• Ability to bend, stoop and stand for up to 8 hour shifts
• Minimum education: High School Diploma or GED
- Key Performance Indicators
- Employee Development
- Store Inventory and Product Levels / Daily ordering
- Attend and participate in all required Leader meetings
- Work a diverse schedule which includes both opening and closing shifts weekly
- Holiday Procedures
- Overall Store Appearance
- Administrative responsibilities
- Any other duties necessary to achieve successful store operations
- Other duties as assigned by the President and CEO
- Comply with the Company Handbook and all Busken Bakery policies & procedures
Busken Bakery, Inc. offers competitive compensation based on skill and experience along with health, dental, 401K and other benefits. All candidates who are offered a position will be required to successfully pass a drug screen and background check.
Looking for a place to smile?
Apply for a job with us and that radiant, smiley face could be yours. According to what our people tell us, a Busken bakery is one rewarding, happy place to work. This is a family owned business that’s been operating for over 80 years according to one friendly principle: Create a wonderful work place, and it will create wonderful things.
Sound like something you’d like to be part of? (You know it does!) Click on the Available Positions below, and let’s get this dough ball rolling.
Company Website: www.busken.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)